7 Reasons to Build a Remote Zoho Customer Support Team
Zoho is an excellent customer management relationship tool used by over 250,000 businesses all around the world. However, no matter how good your CRM is you still need a great customer support team to get the most out of it. Here are 7 reasons why you should build a remote Zoho customer support team for your business.
- Technical expertise: when you outsource your customer support for Zoho CRM to a remote team, you will be hiring customer service experts who already have Zoho CRM expertise. You get specialists who are familiar with all of the system’s features and who know how to get the most out of them.
- Improved coverage: an experienced remote Zoho customer service team can provide support across multiple channels including live chat, social media, email, live phone support and more providing better coverage to your customers through their preferred channel.
- Larger pool of candidates: building a remote customer support team you have access to a larger candidate pool that has the skills and experience you need ensuring you get the best qualified agents for your support team.
- Faster hires: you will be able to build your Zoho customer care team faster. With access to a larger pool of talent, a well qualified customer service agent can be found and hired much more quickly than when looking for local in-house staff.
- Better response time: with an outsourced remote team you can receive Zoho 24 hours customer support every day of the year. With support agents on duty around the clock, they can respond to customer inquiries and requests for help quickly so your clients don’t have to wait.
- Reduce costs: building a remote customer support team saves money. Not only are salaries for remote customer support agents typically less than for in-house staff, many of the associated expenses like office space, equipment, training and other costs will be eliminated.
- Scale easily: customer support volume can change throughout the year depending on the season, holidays and other factors. A remote Zoho support team can be scaled up or down easily without any disruptions
Roles and Responsibilities for a Dedicated Zoho Customer Service Agent
The main purpose of a Zoho customer service agent is to focus on customer service issues and ensure they are resolved quickly and efficiently to the satisfaction of the customer. They will communicate with customers across a variety of channels and respond immediately to any concerns or questions that the customer may have. Some of the main responsibilities of a customer service agent include:
- Address all customer issues: the customer service rep is usually the first point of contact a customer will have with your business and it is their responsibility to deal with any issues a customer may have. This includes answering basic questions about your product, dealing with complaints and assisting the customer in resolving their problem.
- See problems through to a resolution: although many issues can be dealt with easily, sometimes a customer service rep will have to take extra steps to resolve a problem. They must be able to work with the customer in a professional manner that demonstrates they care about seeing the customer’s issue is resolved in a satisfactory manner. From the point that a support ticket is opened until it is successfully closed the rep will research and seek the best possible solution to satisfy the customer.
- Escalate unsolved problems when appropriate: there will be times when a particular issue or problem is beyond the scope of an agent’s responsibility or technical ability to address. In these cases the rep should know the proper procedure to make sure the problem is communicated to the proper team and that action is being taken. With Zoho service desk agents can track support tickets from the time they are opened until they are successfully closed.
- Get customer feedback: after an issue is resolved customer service agents should follow up with the customer to determine if they were satisfied with the solution. Zoho customer retention surveys are a good way to get feedback and see how service can be improved.
- Document issues for knowledge base: by documenting problems and their solutions agents can provide knowledge that other agents and customers can use if similar issues arise in the future.
Zoho Customer Care Services a Support Rep Hired Through Us May Provide
The Zoho customer service reps you hire through us can provide a number of different services for your project. Here are some of the major customer support services they can provide.
Client onboarding is important for building customer relationships. Zoho CRM client onboarding specialists will welcome your customers to your business via email or phone call. They will implement and monitor your company’s particular client onboarding initiatives which may include providing information on new products, conducting surveys and product training.
Experienced Zoho order management agents will handle the entire order process from taking the original order, checking and updating inventory stock levels as well as ordering and tracking shipments. They can provide shipment location if requested by the customer and packages will be tracked up to successful delivery.
Handling Feedback Calls
There are a variety of Zoho feedback forms that agents can use to determine customer opinions with different aspects of your business including product satisfaction, delivery and others. Highly trained specialists will provide Zoho CRM customer service 24 hours a day to handle feedback calls via phone, live chat and other channels, responding quickly and effectively to customer complaints and issues.
Zoho CRM task management specialists can assign and track individual and group tasks. They will assign tasks and track the progress, set task dependencies and if necessary send email reminders to help streamline your workflow.
Checkout Customer Support
According to a study by Baymard Institute, 69.82% of online shopping carts are abandoned. That number can be reduced with the help of Zoho checkout customer support specialists who can assist buyers having difficulty with the checkout process. They can also help recover some lost sales by sending emails to customers who have abandoned carts before finalizing a purchase.
Zoho invoicing customer service specialists can create and send professional invoices and payment reminders to clients, log work hours for services provided and track expenses among other things. Zoho invoice support extends to responding to customer inquiries and complaints on billing issues.
An experienced Zoho CRM lead management specialist can identify incoming leads and their source and assign leads to the appropriate sales personnel. They can also assign scores to leads based on how likely they are to convert and analyze and track key information about leads.
How Our Company Helps You Build Zoho Customer Support Teams
We are a Zoho customer support team provider that you can depend on to assist your business with building a first-rate team. Skilled and experienced Zoho customer service agents will help you to streamline your customer support activities to ensure your clients quickly receive the assistance they need. Customer support agents you hire through us come from diverse industries and have extensive experience working with Zoho CRM. They are well versed in the different features Zoho offers and know how to take full advantage of them.
To provide the best Zoho customer care agents we work closely with our clients to determine what they require. Here are the basic steps in our Zoho customer care agent hiring process.
- Determine your requirements: we communicate with you via your preferred channel to establish your specific Zoho customer care service needs.
- Candidate selection: the resumes of the best qualified Zoho customer service agents matching your requirements are forwarded to you for review.
- Hold interviews: you conduct interviews of your preferred candidates. You may also administer a test to assist you in your final decision.
- Final preparations: we establish a workflow and determine a starting date. Once the service agreement is signed, everything is set and ready to go.
In addition to Zoho customer care services, we also provide assistance with building HubSpot customer support teams.
Benefits of Building Customer Care Support Teams in Ukraine
Ukraine has proven to be a popular outsourcing destination for building customer care support teams. Some of the reasons for building a customer service support team in Ukraine include:
- Convenient time zone: there is only a 1 hour time difference between Ukraine and most of Western Europe. Working hours in Ukraine and parts of North America also overlap so keeping in touch with your team is easy.
- Similar work culture: Ukraine professionals have similar work values to those in North America and Western Europe making it easy to find a good fit for your team.
- Multi-lingual professionals: The majority of professionals in Ukraine have good English skills. In addition many speak several other languages which can be useful in customer support.
- Large and well educated talent pool: Ukraine has many good colleges and universities that produce graduates in a wide range of fields.