Enhancing Customer Experience & Service Delivery with ServiceNow
ServiceNow customer service management system is a cloud-based collection of tools and workflows that allows a business to manage and track all interactions with their customers. Before sending a customer inquiry or issue to a customer care and communications representative ServiceNow service portal application lets customers resolve issues themselves by providing the answers to common problems and issues. If they are unable to find a solution they can submit their own order or request and get live assistance from a ServiceNow customer support specialist. Customers can get instant solutions to common issues, freeing up support agents to focus on more difficult problems and providing better overall support for your customers.
Setting Up A Remote ServiceNow Support Team: Benefits for Your Business
Hiring customer support staff locally to work in-house can be difficult and time-consuming. One alternative is to set up a ServiceNow remote support team to provide customer service. Here are some of the benefits for your business when you build a remote ServiceNow support team.
- Respond to customer issues faster: customers today expect a fast response when they have questions or need assistance, and if they don’t get it they are likely to go to a competitor. With a remote ServiceNow customer care team you can provide 24/7 customer support that allows a fast response to every request.
- Skilled specialists with ServiceNow experience: a remote ServiceNow support team will already possess experience working with the ServiceNow platform and can take full advantage of its features without requiring any training.
- Faster hiring time: a remote ServiceNow support agent provider will have access to a large talent pool. This means they will be able to find specialists with the qualifications you need much faster than when hiring locally.
- Easily scale teams: a company’s customer support volume doesn’t always remain consistent. It may go up during certain times of the year while during other periods it can drop. A remote ServiceNow support team can be easily scaled up or down to adapt to your customer support volume requirements.
- Reduce expenses: according to a study, 70% of companies outsource to reduce expenses. Hiring a remote ServiceNow support team through an outsourcing provider will lower your costs. Salaries are less and many associated costs like recruiting, training, office space and other related expenses will be eliminated.
Major Services Provided by ServiceNow Customer Support Team
There are a variety of ServiceNow support services that can be provided by a skilled customer support team. The following are the major services a ServiceNow support team can provide.
specialists can provide support across multiple channels including ServiceNow chat support, email support and phone support. Social media can also be integrated into the platform. Support agents will respond to inquiries, provide requested information and resolve customer complaints and issues that weren’t solved in the self-service portal.
Knowledge Base Management
A ServiceNow support specialist can assist with updating and managing your knowledge base. The knowledge base can be accessed through the self-service portal by customers and will provide answers to common questions and issues.
Technical issues that aren’t resolved via the self-service portal are handled by a ServiceNow technical support specialist. Technical support is available across multiple channels to ensure your customers get the assistance they need.
Customer service specialists use ServiceNow feedback management capabilities to collect customer feedback through surveys and other methods. Feedback can be used to identify problem areas in customer support as well as to create articles for the knowledge base that provide customers with information about troubleshooting and task resolution of issues.
A ServiceNow invoice management specialist can create and send invoices including automated billing for recurring payments, send payment reminders, capture payments and perform other tasks related to invoice management.
How We Assist with Recruiting and Hiring Dedicated ServiceNow Support Specialists
We are a Ukraine-based customer service agent provider that can assist you with recruiting and hiring dedicated ServiceNow support specialists. As a ServiceNow managed support services provider we have access to a large talent pool of skilled specialists with extensive experience working with the ServiceNow platform. Specialists we hire come from diverse industries and ServiceNow multilingual support agents are available on request. Every ServiceNow support agent is thoroughly vetted to verify their qualifications ensuring you a high-quality customer service team.
The process we use for hiring ServiceNow support specialists consists of a few simple steps.
- Fill out the form with your requirements and we will contact you to start the initial work to determine your needs.
- Fact finding: we communicate with you via your preferred channel to establish your specific ServiceNow customer support needs.
- Select best matches to your requirements: the resumes of the best qualified ServiceNow customer service agents matching your requirements are forwarded to you for review.
- Talk to your shortlisted candidates: you conduct interviews of your preferred candidates. You may also administer a test to assist you in your final decision.
- Final hiring: we establish a workflow and determine a starting date. Once the service agreement is signed, everything is set and ready to go.
In addition to providing ServiceNow support professionals, we can also assist with building a Freshdesk customer support team.
Perks of Partnering with a Ukrainian ServiceNow CS Provider
There are a number of benefits to working with a Ukrainian ServiceNow customer service provider including:
- Lower your customer service costs: salaries in Ukraine are less than those in Western Europe and North America for the same level of skills and experience. You will also eliminate many of the costs related to in-house staff.
- Educated and skilled talent pool: Ukraine has numerous colleges and Universities producing graduates in many fields. It is easy to find knowledgeable and technically proficient support agents.
- Multilingual professionals: a large number of professionals in Ukraine are fluent English speakers and many speak additional languages as well, enabling you to provide multilingual support.
- Fast and dependable internet: Ukraine has good IT infrastructure with reliable internet that is fast which is essential for a customer support provider.