Providing the Best Customer Service Support with Salesforce
The combination of Salesforce CRM and exceptional support agents enables you to offer the best customer support possible. Here are some of the Salesforce support services specialists we hire can provide.
Salesforce phone support agents can answer customer questions, supply product information, provide technical support and handle customer issues quickly and efficiently. Tasks also include opening, tracking tickets and closing customer support tickets.
Live Chat Support
A Salesforce live chat support agent will respond quickly to all customer issues over your chat channel. Agents can provide any support needed from answering simple inquiries to providing technical support and handling customer complaints.
As with other support channels, a Salesforce email support agent responds to inquiries, provides information, responds to complaints, resolves customer issues and provides technical support
To provide customer tech support Salesforce allows specialists to communicate through multiple channels so they can advise customers using their preferred method
Some of the tasks a Salesforce order management specialist can perform include accepting and processing orders, tracking sales, arranging shipping, tracking shipments up to successful delivery, inventory adjustments and more. The specialist will manage and monitor the entire order process from beginning to end to ensure your customers receive their products in a timely manner.
Some of the duties of the Salesforce invoice management specialist include generating and sending invoices to customers. They can send invoices individually or as automated batches and they are responsible for the timing of invoice generation. Additional tasks include sending payment reminders, online payment capture and refunding when required among other things.
Salesforce CRM lead management tools allow the specialist to capture leads via web-to-lead forms and other methods, use lead scoring to prioritize leads and assign them to a category, track lead sources, route leads and use collected data to analyze the sales pipeline.
For feedback management, Salesforce has the capability of automatically generating surveys and collecting feedback at different interaction points with customers. The information gained can be used to improve customer service at different points in the process
5 Reasons for Scaling Up Your Support Team with Salesforce Support Agents
Have you thought about extending your customer support team but you aren’t sure it is necessary? Here are five reasons to scale up your team with Salesforce customer service agents.
- Unresolved customer complaints: failing to take action and provide a solution to customer issues is a sure way to lose business. If you have a lot of open customer support tickets, adding some customer support specialist Salesforce agents to your team is a good idea.
- Response time is slow: customers today expect a fast response time when they have questions or issues. When it is taking a long time to get back to customers after they have contacted you, adding some Salesforce CRM support agents can help you resolve customer issues faster.
- Tasks in other areas of your business aren’t being completed: when important tasks are being left undone because your in-house staff is too busy handling customer service issues, then you should consider scaling up your support team with additional Salesforce customer care agents.
- Your business is losing customers: a recent study shows that 96% of customers will leave a business due to poor customer service. If you are losing customers to your competitors you should definitely look into adding to your customer support team.
- Your business is growing: as your business grows it only makes sense that your customer service volume will increase. Add additional Salesforce support agents to keep up with your company’s growth.
Building a Remote Team of Salesforce Support Managers: Perks Of This Engagement Model
There are several approaches businesses can take to provide customer support. They can hire in-house staff, use freelancers or use an outsourcing company to build a remote team of Salesforce support managers. Some of the benefits of a remote dedicated customer service team of Salesforce agents include:
- Easily scalable teams: customer service volume isn’t always consistent. It may go up or down depending on the season or some other factor. A remote Salesforce customer support team can easily be scaled up or down depending on your requirements.
- Shorter time to hire: outsourcing/outstaffing firms have large talent pools they can recruit from. It is much easier and faster for them to find qualified Salesforce support agents than when hiring agents locally.
- Experience and technical expertise: when you hire a remote Salesforce customer support representative through an outsourcing firm they will already be experienced working with the Salesforce CRM and familiar with its features and capabilities. No time or money will have to be spent on training.
- Improved response times: with a remote Salesforce support team you can make customer support services available 24/7 so that your clients don’t have to wait for office hours to get the assistance they need. Your team will be able to respond quickly to any customer issues.
- Reduce customer support costs: the remote team model will allow you to reduce expenses. The salary of a remote Salesforce support agent will be less than for a local rep. In addition you will be eliminating associated costs such as recruiting, training, office space, equipment and other related expenses that come with hiring in-house staff.
How We Assist in Recruiting and Hiring Skilled Salesforce Support Managers
We are a Ukrainian customer care agent provider that can assist you with recruiting and hiring Salesforce support specialists. Access to a large talent pool means we can quickly find skilled agents with extensive Salesforce experience that meet your hiring requirements. If requested we can even hire Salesforce multi-language support specialists for your team. All agents we recruit and hire go through a strict screening process to verify their qualifications so you can be assured of only having top agents on your team.
The procedure we use for hiring Salesforce specialists has worked out well for both clients and agents. Here are the steps in our hiring process.
- Opening meeting to discuss needs: we communicate with you via your preferred channel to establish your specific Salesforce customer service needs.
- Selection of candidates that meet your needs: the resumes of the best qualified Salesforce support agents matching your requirements are forwarded to you for review.
- Conduct interviews: you conduct interviews of your preferred candidates. You may also administer a test to assist you in your final decision.
- Finishing touches: we establish a workflow and determine a starting date. Once the service agreement is signed, everything is set and ready to go.
In addition to providing Salesforce support specialists, we can also assist you with building a ServiceNow customer support team.
Working with Ukrainian Support Experts: Benefits for Your Business
Ukraine has become a popular outsourcing destination for many companies. Here are some of the ways working with Ukrainian support specialists can benefit your business.
- Well educated talent pool: Ukraine is home to hundreds of colleges and universities producing thousands of graduates every year in a wide range of fields making it easy to find qualified specialists.
- Good IT infrastructure: when outsourcing services like customer support, good IT infrastructure is essential to provide fast and efficient service.
- Excellent skills-to-price ratio: the salary for skilled and experienced customer support specialists in Ukraine is significantly less than for agents in Western Europe and North America with equivalent qualification providing a great skills/price ratio.
- Multiple languages: in Ukraine the majority of professionals are fluent in English. Many of them are proficient in other languages as well which can be useful in customer support.
Excellent customer service is essential for business success. By utilizing MS Dynamics CRM services, you can provide consistent, personalized customer support, enhance customer satisfaction, and foster customer loyalty, helping your business grow and thrive.